What would you like to know
- SEI has launched SEI Domestic ETF Strategies, adding five new asset allocation-based models to its family of ETF strategies.
- They only include US equity and bond ETFs and target maximum risk-adjusted returns over a wide range.
- ETF models are found on SEI’s wealth management platform, which supports over 7,500 financial advisors and $ 95.2 billion in assets.
SEI, which supports more than 7,500 financial advisors and $ 95.2 billion in assets on its wealth management platform, has just launched SEI Domestic ETF Strategies, adding five new asset allocation-based models to its family of ETF strategies.
The strategies help advisors develop diversified US equity and bond ETF portfolios from investment managers such as Vanguard, BlackRock, Schwab and State Street. The asset managers were chosen for their index tracking expertise and competitive costs, according to Erich Holland, head of distribution and engagement for SEI’s independent advisor solutions.
“Personalized investment solutions are at the heart of an advisor’s ability to support clients through effective, goal-oriented wealth management,” Holland said in a statement.
The five new domestic ETF strategies are:
- Conservative Growth and Income Strategy for SEI National ETFs
- SEI National ETFs Moderate Growth and Income Strategy
- SEI National ETF Growth and Income Strategy
- SEI National ETFs Capital Growth Strategy
- SEI Domestic ETF Equity Strategy
All are designed to maximize risk-adjusted returns with options across a broad risk-return spectrum.